Protect your investments by preventing rust, corrosion & odors from developing inside your safe.
SafeNDry products are specifically designed to remove moisture content from enclosed environments. SafeNDry XL contains 450g of silica gel that will start picking up moisture at 5% relative humidity (R.H.) and it will keep it below 30% for up to 4 months.
What Is Indicating Silica Gel?
- indicating Silica Gel is simply silica gel that turns from blue to pink as it pick up moisture. When the gel turns pink, it means it has reached its full capacity for absorption and it is time to recharge or replace.
How Long Does It Last?
- Each bag can last up to 4 months depending on your climate and amount of moisture in confined area. High moisture areas or environments may require more frequent replacement or recharging of the silica gel. With indicating silica gel you eliminate the guessing game, simply replace or recharge when the beads turn pink.
- Peace of mind knowing you are reducing the risk of mold, mildew, rust, and corrosion form forming
- Less monitoring - no open containers or liquid spills to worry about.
- Plastic container will not scratch your valuables in your safe
- Each shell protects up to 60 c.u. ft of enclosed spaces.
- rechargeable for multiple uses
- Non toxic and contains natural ingredients
- Environmentally safe
SafeNDry is a must have for enclosed spaces or areas where moisture is a problem. Use it in:
- Gun safes & gun cases
- Ammo bags
- Household safes
- Duffle bags
- Camping gear
- Any storage application..
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees F. Remove bag form shot gun shell container and place it in the oven for a total of 3 hours or until beads turn blue.
- Note: Bag is designed to withstand high temperatures for multiple hours.
Product Specifications: ( inches )
- Height: 6.625"
- Width: 3.625"
- Depth: 3.625"
- Case Quantities - 12 per master case
SafeNDry is the consumer brand of parent company, Desiccare, Inc.