Keep Your Home Mold Mildew-Free
Don't let mold, mildew, moisture and odor negatively impact or ruin the place you call home. You can safely and effectively treat your home environment, even in the smallest of places, by using our dehumidifying specialty product – MoldAway™. MoldAway™ will inhibit the growth of mold spores inside your home and prevent potential health problems. Inhaling or touching mold and mold spores may cause respiratory problems or allergic reactions. MoldAway™ is designed for use in confined areas where moisture may accumulate and contribute to the growth of household molds. Our unique blends of natural ingredients do not only absorb moisture, but it also eliminates foul odors.
The Advantage Of Using MoldAway™
- MoldAway™ eliminates the moisture that mold need in order to thrive
- Musty odors are signs of potential mold problems in your home
- MoldAway™ works well in residential and commercial properties
- The foil overwrap protects the moisture absorber from activating prior to use.
- A Humidity Indicator Card turns from blue to pink indicating the product needs to be replaced.
- No open containers or liquids to spill and the pouch is non-dusting.
- The container bag is fully leak-proof and retains all moisture inside
- Environmentally safe and easy to use
- Non-Toxic and contains natural ingredients
MoldAway™ has multiple applications. Any small areas where mold is likely to grown and foul odor is a problem. Just to name a few:
- BEDROOMS: Closets • Under the bed
- BATHROOMS: Under the sink
- GARAGE / BASEMENT: Cars / Boats / RV • Stored items in containers
- OTHER: Pet areas • Kitchen/Pantry • Laundry Rooms